| Home > MO >
Plano & Halltown, MO
Very little is left of Plano, but there is at least one ruins and a former
gas station left to see.
Hwy. 266 & Farm Rd 45
On the southeast corner of the intersection is a former Tydol gas
station and garage. This is now a private home ... read
Hwy. 266 at Farm Road 45
This 1902 general store once had a living quarters for the owners
on the second floor ... read
Halltown is about 4 miles west of Plano on MO 266. For such
a small town there's actually several interesting buildings here.
130 Main St. Halltown, MO
This 1930s building housed Cameron's Antiques in the heyday of
Route 66. Halltown was known as ... read
Main Street (Hwy. 266)
This building was built in 1900 as a grocery and post office downstairs
and fraternal and community hall on the ... read
This building was built in 1922 with two store fronts. It was known
for many years as West's Grocery. ... read
This small white building was built in 1933 and may have been a
cafe early on. In the 1970's it was a beauty shop ... read
Hwy. 266, Halltown, MO
There were ten cabins here, eight of which had attached garages.
The cabins were ... read
| Stay tuned,
there's more to come!