| Home > OK > Stroud >
Rock Cafe114 W. Main St., Stroud, OK
Phone: 918-968-3990 link
The Rock Cafe was built between 1936 and 1939 by Roy Rives using stone he bought for $5 . The cafe has changed hands many times but has always been a cafe. At one point the cafe was also a Greyhourd Bus stop. In 2008 there was a fire but the owner, Dawn Welch rebuilt and reopened a year later. The cafe is on National Register of Historic Places.
There is a gift shop in a small separate building next to the cafe.
The neon sign was installed in the late 1940s. There are little multicolored flag panels on the sign posts.
There is a small Veterans Memorial Park next to the parking lot.