| Home > OK > Calumet
& Geary >
1903 Opera House / First Baptist Church204 W. Main St., Geary, OK
The church spent the next 12 years remodeling their new building to make it fit their purposes before formally dedicating it in 1943. It only took the Opera folks a few months to remodel the old church, which they promptly leased to a moving picture operator in August of 1921.
Today the cornerstone on the northeast corner of this building reads:
Turn around here and return to Broadway Avenue.
Photo(s): May 2012