| Home > OK
> Bristow >
Bristow Firestone Service Station321 N. Main St, Bristow, OK Address
The old Bristow Firestone Service Station is now the Bristow Body Shop, 321 North Main, (9th & Main) Bristow, OK The station was constucted by the Firestone Tire & Rubber Company in 1929-1930. It was restored in 2011.
The owner has installed a neon sign reading Bristow Body Shop in the Firestone orange and blue colors on the original sign post.
With four service bays the station had the capacity to service plenty of travels in need on the Mother Road. It is located on Main & 9th St. The building was placed on the NRHP in 2007.