The former Morgan's DX and later Miller's Station sits on south side of
the road just west of Cty. Rd 1120 and east of MO Hwy. 39. There's a bit
of the curbing for the driveway left in place and the large canopy still
covers what would have been the pump island. The station dates to 1945
and the canopy to the 1970s. It was signed as Hood's Propane when these
photos were snapped in 2016
It's been a long time since the U-shaped driveway was heavily traveled
but the curbing for the curved driveway still visible. The little two
room wood frame building has a stuccoed exterior.
About Us We started traveling Historic U.S. Route 66 as a destination in 2009. It's like a 2,400 mile long drive back in time from Chicago to Santa Monica! more
You Know: Many parts of the old 4 lane Route 66 were reverted to a 2 lane
road after 66 was realigned to the interstate. In many places the abandoned
lanes are still there.