| Home > TX > McLean >
Phillips 66 Station218 W. First St, McLean, TX
This Phillips 66 station was built in 1929. It was the first Phillips 66 station in the state of Texas and also the first restored station on old Route 66. It is located on First St and Gray St. It closed in 1977 and in 1992 it was restored by the Texas Route 66 Association. The Phillips "P" and shield can be seen on the chimney. With no garage and no hoist that set of ramps beside the station allowed a mechanic to work under a car.
An old Ford fuel truck stands beside the station. The black and orange Phillips 66 sign stands near the corner.