| Home > OK > Oklahoma City >
Owl Court742 W. Britton Rd., OKC, OK
The Owl Court site included a gas station, cafe and motor court. The motor court (motel) is behind the fence in these photos.
The gas station was built in the 1930's on the new 1931 Route 66 bypass. Apparently it also served as the motor court office. What's left of an old visible, gravity fed gas pump stands beside the station in this photo. There is an old Coca Cola sign on the street side of the gas station building in this photo.
The cafe building is on the left in this photo.