Route 66 Times header image
Home > MO > St. Robert & Waynesville >

Old Stagecoach Stop

105 Linn St., Waynesville, MO

East < GO > West

This cool old building was built around 1853 as a stagecoach stop and later went on to become a hotel operated at different times as the Black Hotel and then after the Civil War as the Pulaski House. During the civil war it was occupied by Union troops and served as a hospital. It became vacant in the late 1950s and is now a museum with limited hours on Saturdays from April to September .

It is located located on the the east side of the Square.

Photo(s): 2016



x About Us We started traveling Historic U.S. Route 66 as a destination in 2009. It's like a 2,400 mile long drive back in time from Chicago to Santa Monica! more
xDid You Know: Many parts of the old 4 lane Route 66 were reverted to a 2 lane road after 66 was realigned to the interstate. In many places the abandoned lanes are still there.