Home > MO > Niangua >
Carpenter's Camp3652 State Highway CC, Niangua, MO
While the Carpenters catered more to the local community the Onstotts catered more to the traveling public adding the cabins and keeping the picnic grounds. The Oak Vale Park name survived several ownership changes before being dropped in 1952. By 1957 the cafe and station building became a private residence.
GPS: 37.371068, -92.865586
Two of the old cabins stand on the north side of the main building and can be seen from the road. It's a little hard to see through the trees, but the cabin closest tot he road still sports its original design as a one room cabin with a garage on the side. On the other cabin the garage door has been replaced by a wall and window enlarging the living space.